vendredi, juin 25, 2004

St-Jean

Yep.

Yersterday's St-Jean party was fun. We almost ran out of hot dogs, but in the end all was good.

Except for the stupid rain.

Well, that really wouldn't have been a problem if it hadn't been for the thunderstorm. You see, pool + lightning != fun. Pool + lightning = everybody get the fuck out and get inside.

Some of us actually went back in the pool afterwards, and it was good. There is not much cooler than drinking a beer in a pool while it's pouring rain.

It was one of those parties where even though it's not memorable in any way*, it really was fun and if I could've made it last for much longer than it did, I would've. But people have to work, and that's fine. I was super-tired too.

But I was happy.

* When I say it wasn't memorable, I mean that it's not the kind of party we'll remember fondly, or at all, in a few years or whatever. It doesn't take away the fun of it all. I just don't seem to know how to throw real parties, ones that stay in your head for years, that no one wants to leave and all that. I don't know, I always feel like it's lacking something.

Aucun commentaire: