mercredi, octobre 06, 2004

A book

Right now, I'm studying, in midst of a captivating book. And it's not a normal book, too.

It's got a story, it's got an author, it's got all that a book should contain. It's La disparition, and it is an uncommon book. Distinct, unusual, dissimilar, all apply to it.

But a thing's missing. Do you know what? If you look smartly at this post, you might just find it out. But only if you look hard, or think hard.

I don't think it I'm highlighting it as obviously as I could. But as soon as you find it, you will look at this post in a dissimilar light, mayhaps.

It's in my list of books, for school. In my curriculum, if you want. I'm up to 18 out of 80, and I should go rapidly if I want to avoid having a lot of catching up to do in my final month of my annum.

First to post on this, wins a gmail invitation from yours truly! (grins)

(Still figuring it out?)

(whoa! this was hard writing! i didn't think i'd go through that much until I'd fully go crazy!)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.
Éric a dit...

- deleted Jon's comment -

It was right, and you got it. It spoils the fun for the others, though, and I'd rather they not see it.

Good job, though!