vendredi, juillet 02, 2004

Oh, and just like Matt...

Athena
Athena


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
The text is unreadable, I know. It's because the image breaks my blog under IE - it makes it look all screwy. What it says is this: You are like the Greek God Athena, of Education. You're seen as sophisticated, smart and a really down to earth person. easy to get along with, Easy to understand - and with great prospects. You do well in what you enjoy, and often excel in most things academix (sic)
pummel
Weapons are not your thing. You would prefer to
pummel your opponent to death with your fists
and feet. You show a lot of Honor but some
power still eludes you. I can give you this
power, I can make you stronger, join me.



How would you Murder?
brought to you by Quizilla

Aucun commentaire: