mardi, août 24, 2004

Firefox wants me!

Imagine my surprise - I check my email and what do I see?

An e-mail from Asa Dotzler ("community quality advocate extraordinaire" for the Mozilla Foundation that went like this:

We noticed and appreciate your recommending Firefox as an anti-terrorism measure ;-) at your weblog (), and we were hoping that you would further help get the word out by adding a small Firefox button to your blog. The image is hosted at mozilla.org and the code to add it is some very simple HTML.

We depend on word of mouth (or of blog) and we appreciate your helping to spread the word with positive blog posts. If you're interested in helping with this effort, you can find the buttons at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons.html. .


Well, here it is, Asa:
Get Firefox

It'll also have a rather prominent place in the right sidebar. I just need to figure out where I want to put it.

But, nevertheless, it's quite cool to have someone write me, especially since most of the hits I get are from people who look for the Rammstein video or the GWB nose job pics...

Nevertheless, Firefox rocks(z0rz) your socks(0rz). If you're not running it, you're a God Damned Synchronized Diver. Allright?

Aucun commentaire: