lundi, août 30, 2004

Quentin Tarantino's (possible) Blog

Well, people who've known me for a while know two things about me and The Quentin:
  1. I don't care much for his films, and pretty much think he's a hack who uses unnecessary gimmicks to fuck up otherwise possibly interesting films, and
  2. People say I look like him, and that annoys me.
Well, turns out, it looks like my evil twin started a blog on this here Blogger thingy.

Now, I'm entirely undecided - is it really him, or isn't it? The bets are on. Frankly, if he answers my question correctly, I'll know it's him. And I'll say so. And if he flunks it, I'll know, too. It's a fairly obvious thing for him to know, and one 99,9% of fans will not know at all. How do I know?

Well, I'll give "Quentin" a week, give or take. I'll say after that. It's nothing earth-shattering. But knowledge of this has, unless I'm mistaken, not spread over a couple thousand people, tops.

Aucun commentaire: